Yoga by Gillian is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. These policies set out how your personal information will be used and who it will be shared with. Please read the following carefully.
What personal data is collected?
Contact Forms or Newsletter Sign Ups
If you give your email address and name via a contact form, your email is held securely and will not be given to any other individuals or organisations. If you sign up for our mailing list, you will be sent occasional updates on services and offers. The option to unsubscribe from the list will be available. I use MailChimp Email Campaigns as a mailing service provider and your data is held by them.
Classes/ workshops/ retreats are purchased via our client management software, Bookwhen.
Courses are purchased via our course management system, Thinkific.
Any communication you make via email@example.com
Embedded Content from other Places
In what ways could your data be used?
- To ensure that our site’s content is presented as effectively as possible for you.
- For our internal purposes, such as quality control, site performance, system administration and to evaluate use of our site, so that we can provide you with enhanced services.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you (provided of course that you agree).
- To create reports to assist with future marketing.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts with you (including processing your payment for classes and to reserve your place on classes when you have made a booking); and * to enable you to participate in interactive features of our site when you choose to do so.
- We only keep your information for as long as is necessary.
How long is your data retained?
For users that register on the website to ask a question, make a booking or join the mailing list, personal information is stored in Bookwhen and MailChimp. If you purchase a course, your information is stored on Thinkific. Each year the list of subscribers will be reduced if you have not made a reply to any contact.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site, or have joined the mailing list, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided. You can also request that personal data held is erased. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you have any queries please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org