Yoga Workshops and Retreats are an excellent way to supplement your regular practice, take some time out to relax and re-set and maybe even to learn something new. These events cater to all ability levels, unless otherwise stated.
More details coming soon.
Summer Yoga Escape
A half day yoga retreat is the perfect chance for you to carve out some precious ‘me-time.’ Throughout the retreat you will enjoy the replenishing and revitalising benefits of inspiring yoga classes, a loving kindness guided meditation, picturesque nature walk and a relaxing yoga nidra. Your guides and teachers for the day are Rose and Gillian, who are both experienced and intuitive yoga instructors. Why not join us to get your summer off to the best start?
Features of the Retreat:
- 90 minute Energetic Vinyasa Flow with Rose.
- Light vegetarian lunch
- Metta bhavana guided meditation.
- Nature walk along the banks of the Clyde, heading towards the Corra Linn
- 60 minute Chill Out Yoga with Gillian.
- 30 minute Yoga Nidra.
Date and Time:
11 June 2017
10am – 3pm
Pre-Christmas Chill Out Yoga
Features of the workshop:
- relaxing pranayama (breath work) and meditation
- yin yoga practice – holding postures longer to release and stretch connective tissue and joints
- using props to support holding poses for longer
- Yoga Nidra (guided deep relaxation)
- Join us for a cup of something hot and a cake (or two) after the workshop at Nellie Brown’s on Cadzow Street
Date and Time:
Saturday 17 December 2016
1pm – 3pm